Saturday, November 12, 2005

Show Ten Is On The Radio

Mike is podcasting solo as he plays a segment from an appearance on Fresno radio show Move On Up. "Move" is on Friday nights at seven on station 88.1 and is hosted by Devoya Mayo.

Then, Mike briefly discusses public wiffle fields - Where the hell are they?

Audible Wiffle Show 10.mp3


***Our main wiffle site can be found at:Wiffleball Fresno
EMAIL Mikie if you have a comment or question about the show. You can also call the Audible Wiffle Show Listener Line at 559-224-2483 and leave the show a message (24 hours a day).

*Subscribe to this feed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blog World said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site.

6:40 PM  
Blogger davidharolds3367 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

2:26 AM  
Blogger franammons51885976 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:11 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hey, Mike Seay you have a great blog here! Your site was benefit to me. Thanks! I was just blog surfing and found Show Ten Is On The Radio ! Posts were interesting to reading. If you can, come visit my Sports related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. :-)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home