Thursday, October 14, 2004

Suck On That Boston Fans!

Ahhhh, those poor Red Sox fans. They don't have Curt Schilling anymore (his ankle is F'd). I would feel bad for them but I am an A's fan.

Last year the A's had to play the Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs without their ace Mark Mulder. Before Mulder went out that year, he was pitching some of the best baseball of his career. If the A's would have had Mulder that series, it would have been the A's getting beat by the Yankees in the ALCS, not the Red Sox (ironically enough, the A's didn't make the playoffs this year because they had Mulder...go figure).

In other playoff news: I don't know if anybody else has seen this but apparently there is another series (other than Boston vs New York) going on. I actually think the Cardinals and Astros series is a better series. I mean, I get all of the drama of the Sox and Yanks but it kinda gets old after a while. Really now, how many times can you watch the Yankees beat the Red Sox--when the game really counts?

Oh wait, I almost forgot, the A's have never beaten the Yankees when it counts either.

Maybe I should go "suck on that".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home