Monday, October 18, 2004

Let "The Curse" Come Out To Play Babe!

I despise the Yanks and the Red Soxs! So in this series, I don't care who wins, I just want the most intriguing story to rise up. That story, to me, is "The Curse".

Yes, Boston going to the world series after being down three games would be pretty damn huge, but I want the curse of the Babe to come out.

Please Babe, let the series get to seven games then have some freaky-ass thing happen late in the game so that Boston loses and everyone, without question, can see it was the curse that caused the loss.

Babe, maybe something with John Olerud's batting helmet or some Yankee player with a first and last name that would sound good sandwiching the word "fucking".

Bubba "fucking" Crosby sounds good.

(If ya got any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home