Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's All Been Said Before

What the hell can I say about the Pistons/Pacers brawl that hasn't been said before. Well I'll say something anyway.

There are too many people to blame for what went down at the game. But one thing I take from it is the growing gap between players and fans. We have little patience for players and the players give less and less shits about us. It's a vicious cycle really.

The NBA should come down hard on the Pistons and not allow them to sell beer for an extended amount of time. They have shown that they don't put enough security in the building and the fans have shown that they can't handle their beer.

Unfortunately, Stern will just take the easy way out and come down hard on the players.

One good thing that I hope has come out of this; fans should now be scared enough of the players to NOT throw shit at them. The one bad thing is the guy who actually threw the cup wasn't the one who got his ass beat.

8 Comments:

Blogger research guy said...

Hi there Mike Seay, I had been out looking for some new information on expunge a dui when I found your site and It's All Been Said Before. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Good Stuff said...

Hi Mike Seay, Out surfing for information on expunge a dui & happened upon your site. While It's All Been Said Before wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

9:36 AM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hi there Mike Seay, I had been out looking for some new information on dui attorneys when I found your site and It's All Been Said Before. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

8:59 AM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hello Mike Seay, been looking for the latest info on dui lawyer and found It's All Been Said Before. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

9:57 AM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hi there Mike Seay, I had been out looking for some new information on expunge a dui when I found your site and It's All Been Said Before. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

5:52 PM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hi there Mike Seay, I had been out looking for some new information on expunge a dui when I found your site and It's All Been Said Before. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

6:45 PM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hi there Mike Seay, I had been out looking for some new information on florida dui when I found your site and It's All Been Said Before. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

4:21 AM  
Blogger research guy said...

Hello Mike Seay, been looking for the latest info on california dui and found It's All Been Said Before. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home